Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending resume everywhere, Sending resume to all over the world but never got a single reply

Go down

Sending resume everywhere, Sending resume to all over the world but never got a single reply Empty Sending resume everywhere, Sending resume to all over the world but never got a single reply

Post by Rob123 Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:01 am

Dear ALL,

i have 3yrs experiance with CCNA and MCSA and 4years of engineering degree, working with the latest Microsoft products like Exchange 2007, SCOM, SCCM, hands on experiance on Cisco switches and routers, extensive concepts of computer networks and system administration.

I am trying to find a job while working here in pakistan, i have sent around 300-400 resume to all over the world in which i fulfill their requirements, countries including Malaysia, UK, USA, Canada, Dubaii, Abu-dhabi etc...but record never got one single reply from anyone, is there any particular reason? am i a third world country citizen, is that a reason ?

while applying US and UK, do they give work-permit visa or is it a waste of time applying US and UK??
Please do reply to my queries..

Sincere regards
Rob123
CCNA
MCSA

Rob123

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down